[Dailydrool] Rusty's WFI Buttons..ONE FOR ALL THE RESCUE VOLUNTEERS! You know you need one.

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sun May 3 12:36:28 PDT 2009

Okidokiethen. Like I said, I'm Rusty. Wrongway Rusty to Uncle Frank from
Ireland. Nudgie actually came up with this idea. Being the 'sweet one' it
must be okay. She slave says there will be people who don't want these, so
if that is you, please to buy woofle tickets from Petunia and Cakie.....
http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html
for the rest of ya, could ya help a guy help his new friends out?

Like most volunteers, my humans have day jobs. Long hour day jobs. He slave
even has a second job as a musician. Then they do the volunteer stuff.
People often asked him why they do it. After mumbling something about loving
the breed and helping the paw hounds he finally gave it some thought. His
answer was because he's an idiot. He made up a few, rare and coveted buttons
that say, Basset Rescue Volunteer, WFI....as in, "Why do you do this?"
Because, "We're F'ing Idiots." Takes folks a few minutes to catch on and
then they laugh. She slave likes because they are freaking idiots!

AHEM. I knows there are lots of you who get it.....and so Nudgie and I
woofed the he slave to get busy and start making buttons to sell for the
poor hounds of Mishgun and/or Brood. So please to order one or a dozen. Give
them as gifts to your basset rescue volunteer friends. The folks who work
countless hours. He's toying with the colors, so there is a little
variation.......$10 each and a dollar for da shipping. You can paypal it to
me, Rusty at basssetslave at comcast.net    If ya want to send a check, that's
okay, too.   Please tell me whether you want the moolah to MBR or Brood. We
go there and the humans volunteer at the Ramble. Can't come empty pawed.
Like I said, WFI.

Thanks very much. I'm the new guy.

Rusty
....very glad folks WFI for him!!