[Dailydrool] AHROOO RAFFLE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Mon May 4 04:54:41 PDT 2009

Daisy Mae here... sending big slurpies to all the slaves who have purchased
Ahrooo Raffle tickets to help the homeless houndies of BROOD. We're on final
countdown... only a few days left to get yours!!

YOU can win the Pawtographed copy of DEER AINT PEGGY: Letters of Advice and
Life's Observations from a 14-Year-Old Basset Hound -- kindly donated by Bob
Blanchard (it's inscribed by both Bob AND Sherlock -- so it's doubly
special). Other prizes include the ultra-rare BASSET BOOGIE framed print and
BASSET BOOGIE mug (to start your day with a smile). And we have one final
chance to make your pup a cover-dog with a custom edition of YOU HAD ME AT
AHROOO.

Tickets are ONLY $1 and ALL proceeds go directly to BROOD. Check out the
details and see photos of the fun items here: www.fortheloveofdog.net/raffle

Don't forget... you get 5 BONUS tickets for every 20 you buy; 2 BONUS
tickets for every 10. BUT it only takes ONE ticket to win, so don't waste a
single dollar on a candy bar or soda when you could take home one of these
great prizes, not to mention help lots and LOTS of my less-fortunate
cousins.

What better way to honor a special hound... good luck to one and all and
sincere THANKS to those who've purchased tickets already.

Daisy Mae & Toby (pledge pawcurement partners)