[Dailydrool] This and that...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon May 4 06:10:47 PDT 2009

Dawn and Rich - I can't believe sweet Nudgie has traveled to the
Bridge.  I remember the first time I heard his story when we met him at
a TriState event.  What a special gentlehound he was.  Heart healing
drool to you both and his furbuds Cakie and Rusty as well.

Heidi - Good for you for being persistent in looking for answers to
Buford's bloating.  I don't know how you have managed to deal with
this.  Paws crossed that his new meds help until things calm down in
his belly and intestinal tract.  Healing drool to him from our crew.

Cnly - you are a smart buppie to run inside when you hear those
coyotes.  Nigel and LLewis can tell you all about them.

Brudder Elwood, it's not just Elder Clara with the tailpipe problems.
All "Elderhounds" seem to get tailpipe issues.  Our Dozer has begun
requesting to sleep with us.  This requires a "hiney hoist" onto the
bed.  He starts out with his head in the same direction as mine and the
he slave's but by the middle of the night this is reversed.  This time
line coincides with the tailpipe "issues."  Talk about burning
eyeballs....

Welcome to the newbies - this is such a great place. So many people
here are very experienced Basset slaves and can answer most questions
you may have.

Drool to all who need it...

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and
Dudley