[Dailydrool] Catching up here too....

bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon May 4 09:11:40 PDT 2009

We want to express our sadness at hearing of Nudgie, Ernie Kaake and Princess Fiona's leaving for the Bridge.  We are sending heart healing droolies to their families to heal their broken hearts.

We want to send belly healing drool to Buford - my goodness poor guy, does your mamma put a big rubber ball in your bowl? That might slow down the air gulping a bit - We hope the good doctors can find the root of your problem and take care of it quickly.

We sent Ian Rapp a card on the hospital website - even loaded a picture of our beautiful selves.  Its so easy - we should shower him with Basset cards.

Re:  the "boys" scoring some Ginger Snaps - we is jealous.  We love them - momma has given us some of those to settle our tummies after we travel in the car.

Re:  Cooling bandana raps? I have these for my family to use outside in hot weather.  Does anyone use them on their hounds? It sounds like a wonderful idea, I had not thought of.  Those darn August days here are so humid and hot that they might help a bit.

BTW - Freddie had his fourth birthday yesterday! We celebrated all day with lots of love and gave both pups some soft lamb/rice canned food with their kibbles.  They also had some today (leftovers) and OMG - the gasss....There's a big green cloud in this room - Momma needs to go get some fresh air.

Much love and slurps to our drooler friends,
Freddie and Ellie