[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:31:17 PDT 2009

Esther, his Highness looks wonderful -- what a wonderful life you've given
this old gentleman!

Safe journey home drool to Phillip the lost basset in Rockford, IL.  Has he
found his way home yet?

More drool for Buford -- Heidi, I'm so glad you brought him to the emergency
vet tonight.  Something is absolutely not right.  I hope they find what it
is.

Dawn and Rich, I am so sorry about Nudgie's trip to the bridge.  The hounds
are sending heart-healing drool, and I'm sending gentle thoughts.  I always
enjoyed the stories about him, and will miss him.  I especially laughed
about his church raffle win.  I think that just proves that God takes care
of his little creatures' needs in many ways....

Good luck Synthia with Mango's surgery tomorrow.  I'll keep my fingers
crossed.  This poor little girl deserves a good quality of life and getting
rid of those oozing wounds will be a big part of it.

Happy birthday to Freddie and congratulations to the Rebec bassets for an
excellent showing this weekend!

Nigel, Llewis, Conley, and even Uncle Mr. Cooper Sir, be very careful of
those coyotes.  Even as big and strong and brave a dog as Uncle Mr. Cooper
Sir doesn't need a tangle with a bunch of coyotes.  Conley, I hope you get
your toy back.  It's hard being a little guy...

Beth, I didn't realize Rosie on today's calendar is Mama Rosie.  I remember
watching her play in Menzie's backyard in one of the videos like a puppy
herself with tears in my eyes.  Thank you for giving her the puppyhood she
never had.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))