[Dailydrool] this and that

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Thu May 28 15:39:24 PDT 2009

Hi, dis is Sirius.  I habbent posted for awhile becuz da momma be hoggin da puter.  Now she bizzy and she let me doit.
So first ob all, drool and snooters to all dat needs it.  we been tinkin about you eben doe we not typin nuttin.

I been bizzy outside pwayin wit my furend speckles.  we pwayed all day for da hole weekend.  but now he go bisit his gwandpeepple, so i gotta pway by meself.  i still wanna no how to tawk my dadperson into getting me a brudder.  or a sister.  or eben an elder.  well, maybe not dat.  we gonna go to some pwace wit all da bassets wear we catch sumpin called twout.  mom say dese are fishies and peeple eat dem.  dat sound good.

ennywayz, i been confoosed.  my mom and dad went and got new fur...furn...oh, new couches and stuff for da libbin room.  mom say sumpin about all da couches smell like houndie a wittle too much.  what she mean by dat? dey smell good.  but dey don't got dem yet, but da old ones be gone, so mom and dad be sittin in da den, and dey put my doggie bed in dere wear i sits wen i eat my bones and stuff, but i not so comfie in da den.  i go barkin and barkin to put my bed back, and dey not wissen to me.  wat can i do about da hoomans?

can i sue dem, nigel and llewis?
(pwease say hewwo to da wittle one dat don't no vowels.)

lub, sirius