[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE COFFEE RAFFLE FOR HOUSE OF PUDDLES

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon May 4 19:34:41 PDT 2009

House of Puddles needs help, so Moon Doggie Coffee is raffling off a
one-time chance to have your houndies’ picture on 10 – ½ pound bags of Moon
Doggie coffee!  You get to choose the flavor and name the coffee as well.
Don’t drink coffee?  Not a problem! Win this wonderful opportunity and
pawction the coffee on Houndsbay.  And because it will be limited to only 10
bags, it will definitely be in demand – which only means more moolah for the
elder furkids!

Raffles are $1.00 each, 6 for $5, 15 for $10 and 50 for $25.

If you use Paypal, just note it is for House of Puddles.  DO NOT MENTION
RAFFLES.  Because we have a business account, they consider raffles gambling
and my account cannot be used for that purpose.  Please use email address –
zephyr at moondoggiecoffee.com.  Or you can send a check to Moon Doggie Coffee
Roasters, 108 W. Pleasant Ave, Maywood, NJ 07607.  Please make it payable to
HOUSE OF PUDDLES and be sure you include your email address so we can let
you know your raffle numbers.  The drawing will be on May 23.

*** If you are sending a check, please email me at
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com so I can keep a lookout for it ***

Thanks and aroooooo to all,

Donna Funk