[Dailydrool] Cakie and Petunia WHINE to sell woofle tickets for MISHGUN basset rescue

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Mon May 4 22:22:09 PDT 2009

Us again, Cakie and Petunia. Mama and Daughter. Smooshie girl bassets who
eschewed the show ring to try and raise some moolah for paw hounds. (Did we
actually just woof the word ESCHEWED? All we really want to do is chew our
cookies.) Us have been blessed with good lives. We have always had nuff to
eat, even if not enough cookies. We have been allowed to live in warm
houses, have a social life, get lots of pets and know our basset family over
several generations.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Us know this is NOT true for all the houndies. Now then. We have had much
too much time to contemplate this. While some of our Aunties and nice
Droolers have bought some woofle tickets, we...and our human....have had
much too much time. Time to contemplate that Michigan seems to be 7th on the
national forclosure rates with 23 per 1000. That there seems to be an over
12% unemployment rate. That Detroit is the home of the car industry that is,
well, not well. Did we have to remind ya all that Gramma Jo dreamed up the
waddle and now there are many waddles and that literally hundreds of
thousands of dollars have been collectively raised by rescues using her
idea?

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

So....us owe Gramma Jo and her poor hounds in Mishgun....and while lots of
folk are hurtin all over, the Mishgun economy is pawticularly BAD. Lets be
blunt...... it has already become apparent that, on average, folks will
bring a little less this year...and statistically, the day trippers of
Mishgun are likely to have pretty empty pockets.....sooooo....

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Please help us help the poor hounds of Mishgun...and get a chance at some
pretty nifty basset crap...and non basset crap. Fendi watch, I-Pod Shuffle,
Custom Woodburning of your hound, Brass Basset Sundial. Did we mention the
brass sundial? Commemorative Nudgie, Pw. Annie and Feyfey stuff....and a
faboo art tile. There is more. Really. Please look.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

We do not want time on our paws. She slave is going to visit Auntie Sandy on
Thursday....they are going Mathising. (Yes, we just turned hearing Mathis
into a verb.) She will be back on Sunday night and take care of any requests
that come while she is gone. Ya can buy tickets till May 11, 2009. The
winners will be posted on May 12, 2009 and us leave for Mishgun on May 13,
2009. If any of the winners are there, we will fetch the prizes with us.
Otherwise they get mailed when we get back.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Please, us is giving you THE LOOK. Feyfey and Taco are haunting us and now
we can feel the pressure of Nudgie's big dark eyes looking down on us.

Woofles,
Cakie (I'm the mom) and Petunia (I'm the daughter)