[Dailydrool] MICHIGAN WADDLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Tue May 5 07:47:42 PDT 2009

Attention all Waddlers! We would love to have dinner with those who will be
in town on Thursday evening!! We will be meeting at the Moose Preserve on
Woodward Ave. just up the street from the hotel at 6:30. **Bring photos of
your dogs to the restaurant!! Regular 4 X 6 or whatever that regular size is
** The restaurants walls are COVERED with pictures of people's dogs! If you
bring yours, they will frame and hang them on the wall for everyone to
appreciate from then on.

We are also holding the "Last Supper" at the Moose Preserve on Sunday night
at 6:30.  Both Thursday and Sunday we will be allowed to order from the
regular menu with separate checks and have our own private area in the
restaurant to mingle.

**Please email me if you plan to join us on Thursday or Sunday so I can give
the restaurant a head count. BRING PICTURES!!

See you SOON!!! NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN...STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!!
Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org