[Dailydrool] Another Beautiful Basset Hound Quilt on Houndsbay

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 07:55:08 PDT 2009

Dear Eberone,

I have placed a gorgeous hand-made spechul baby quilt on Houndsbay for your bidding pleasure.  All the proceeds go to Oregon Basset Hound Rescue,Inc. The quilt is about 3.5 ft by 4 ft.  It has squares with tiny bassets and tiny bones.  It is sooooo cute!  I want it to cover my sleeping chair, but the Mom says no. Look on "home decor."

So please go to Houndsbay.  We has more pictures so you can email us to get them.  Hurry, hurry, bid, bid!  Help us support Owen, our perpetual foster who is so very cute, but can be a problem.  He is going to have to go to a spechul head doctor to see whether she can make  his headbone work better.

THANKS and DROOL,

Roland, Duke of Ears