[Dailydrool] treats and alone pedigree dental stick sand choke chains again

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue May 5 08:07:47 PDT 2009

Thanks for posting that warning. I had cases of that when I was home thank dog.
One was those round cheap rawhides that got stuck in roof of mouth and only
the airedale came for help  Dazey basset was still struggling with hers in roof of mouth.
. Another was recently I gave Becky one of  those pedigree dental chews.
(I wrote and told Pedigree about it getting stuck in her throat cuz packaging no good to seal up and they get hard.  Well as of today no response whatsoever and told them they get hard cuz packaging no good  and to please change it because Miss Becky almost choked to death.
If I wasn't here she would've died and it took awhile to get it moving. Garbage for them all and any other
pedigree products.
Lucky I was here then too although I was very scared.
And another thing choke chains Miss Becky.
almost got strangled cuz a link caught with her constant tugging until promise collar trained her ,
and tightened. No choke chains anymore.
So warnings,
Georgie and Miss BEcky
.