[Dailydrool] Ahhrooos for Nudgie and drool for his family

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Tue May 5 08:24:17 PDT 2009

This mawning, literally at the "crack of dawn" my entire pack, Megan The Tall Dog and the pupsters;Tucker, Juliet & Ellsworth pointed their noses the to the heavens ahhrooing for almost 3 minutes. Their tribute to gentlehound Nudgie. We are sending heart healing drool to his family and all those who loved him. We will miss hearing about this wonderful hound. Waddle on Nudgie. We know you are enjoying the feast in your honor.

Jacqie Marvich and the LowDownHounds of Oakrydge Bassets,
Megan The Tall Dog and the baby pupsters who've learned how to AHROOOOOO today because of you Nudgie. Thank You