[Dailydrool] Drool Please!

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 08:49:09 PDT 2009

If there is any extra drool to be slung, can you please sling it over NJ way for my Rusty boy.  He is having a dental today, along with a deep ear flush and some major cutting of the nails.  They are also going to check all his lumps and bumps to see if any should be removed.  I always get so nervous when they go under, he's almost 8 years old!!

Also, thanks to everyone who sent suggestions about bassets and babies.  Just want to clarify though, we are NOT even thinking about giving up Rusty because of the baby. If Rusty doesn't like baby then we will make arrangements in the house so that they don't have to interact...he will continue to be loved and spoiled forever, he was here first!!!

Also, found out we are having a girl!!!  I finally get a girl in the house...yeah!!!!

Thanks again!

Brandie, owned and operated by Mugzy, Rusty and Stewie