[Dailydrool] coyotes

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue May 5 08:58:46 PDT 2009

We also live surrounded by coyotes.  We are in a rural area
surrounded by mostly fields.  I personally have never eyeballed one
of the mangy beasts around here but a friend staying overnight saw one in
our back "yard" one night.  Me fear is them being drawn in
when we have bitches in season.  doG o nly knows what kinds of
parasites and diseases these guys are carrying.  Our "yard"
is fenced only with farm fencing that doesn't even keep loose cows out
much less coyotes.  but the houndage is confined behind 6 foot high
chainlink which I feel is unlikely to be scaled by a coyote.

Our hairy hound Scarlett ATB used to go outside about 3AM on a nightly
basis and carry on conversations with the coyotes.  The current
otterhound in residence, Sister, communicates with them less
regularly.  I have never heard the bassets interact with them.

Condolences to all who have suffered losses.  I must admit I
don't read the sad drools.  I can't take them.  I get too
upset.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at
www.bbrescue.org