[Dailydrool] Momperson vs Coyote

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue May 5 14:01:04 PDT 2009

".. MOMPERSON...DECKED OUT IN HER RAMBO DOGWALKING ATTIRE.  sleeveless shirt (hidden under a sweater...cool mornings), crossed bandaliers of shotgun shells, 12 gauge, .357 on her hip (she's old school) , pants bloused into her boots., and a baseball cap hiding her bed head (it is still early after all)."

Bertrand this is wonderful description of a Slave in protective mode!  I had to laugh because it brought back memories of a picture that a friend of mine took of me when we were going target shooting one day. I was having problems with a "neighbor" and they "dressed me up". Just insert rifles for shotgun and dressed in green fatigues.   If it "straightened" out my neighbor I am sure it should scare off a coyote or anyone/anything else for that matter.  LOL

Since I live in the foothills I know that if the girls are going to walk a rural path to take a pellet gun and whistle at the least.  We don't have a known problem with coyotes but there are some mountain lions in the area.

We send drool to all in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang