[Dailydrool] Charles' butt

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 15:30:38 PDT 2009

Just thought I should update you on Charles' butt as you all sent so much healing drool to us the past 2 weeks.  Well, it looks as good as a shaved butt full of stitches can look!  He feels good enough to run all thru the house at a 14 year old's pace of the Basset 500 when I come out with the Chlorhexaderm and flush syringe to clean him up.  Made an appt for suture removal on Monday but he HATES the vet so much (leftover fear from heartworm treatment over 12 years ago!) that I may try to remove them myself-I have the tools and the skill-just may take more than 2 hands so we shall see!

Big birthday coming up for Sweet Pete, Basset Rescue of Florida alum from last year-he turns 1 on Tuesday!  His brudder, Lenny, sent a beeutiful treat bucket covered with pictures of Pete and Lenny and their udder brudders and family!  Maybe Kathi Nali can post where she got this way cool present for Pete so you can all order one too!

As far as the longing for another puppy goes - I feel the urge too!  Good thing Pete is still Smushy!  I rescued a buppy in 2007 and one in 2008 - where is my 2009 buppy?!?!?!?  Better be Colonel Buppy Daddy coming home from Afghanistan this July!

Thanks for the butt Drool - now on to the Happy Birthday Drool!  You all are the best!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me