[Dailydrool] MomPerson & the Coyotes

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:40:27 PDT 2009

MomPerson is howling at the description of herself ready to do battle.
I do in fact have khaki cargo pants that tuck into my muck boots, and I have
a long sleeved black turtleneck I can wear with a khaki vest with a thousand
pockets etc. I do not have bandoliers but in fact I do have an official NRA
hat I can wear as I carry the shotgun and my pistol.

The question of course is: can I walk and chew gum at the same time?

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper