[Dailydrool] question on shedding

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Wed May 6 04:53:44 PDT 2009

Last time I went to post I got some sort of error message - so will try again.

Momperson & Coyotes - Does this mean you become "Mom-Bo"?

The coyotes wiped out all the kitties in my Dad's neighborhood.  They didn't mess with Teddy the 120 Lb. Airdale!

Anyway, I thought that Gallagher was beginning to "blow his coat".  He's approaching his first birthday and I noticed a "hole" in his otherwise beautiful coat.  It's between his shoulder blades - there is fur under.  I can't tell if this is an indication of a big shed coming or if he's had a bad reaction to "frontline".  Seems too coincidental.