[Dailydrool] justin's and jade's slave returns.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed May 6 05:40:32 PDT 2009

Good afternoon and healing drool to all who need.

It's me Justin doing the writing for me and my sister . We are not
talking to the chief slave at present for deserting us and not inviting
us down to the coast, even though my sister does not like traveling , I
do not mind and have been to the seaside and the mountains . We could
have made a plan . We were watching the Kentucky Derby at Churcill Downs
on Saturday night on ESPN and we were tempted to put some of the treat
money on the horses so that we could buy extra treats as our food slaves
do not give

us any extra treats . We thought Chocolate Candy would be a good choice
, just as I was about to log onto the slaves computer

to do internet betting , the 2 Bull Dogs from up the road walked past
our house so my sister and I had to run out and show then who

is in charge and for got to bet, saving what was left of our meager
treat money. How ever all was not lost as the chief slave came home with
sweet and sour chicken and sweet and sour pork for us. My sister and I
will only talk to the slave if he agrees to extra walks this week end.

Justin my sister needs me to put my strong paw down

Jade I am so proud of my brother for standing up to the slave.