[Dailydrool] allergies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 6 05:52:40 PDT 2009

I know several of you Droolers talk about your Bassets chewing their  feet
from allergies,  well,     My Maggie Wags has  severe allergies and takes
desensitizing shots which I swear by, I know  several of you out there have
tried and did not get good results,  Maggie  Wags is my second Basset with
allergies and also the second one that I chose to  go with the testing and the
desensitizing shots. I have had positive results  with both girls. but
Maggie was still chewing her feet to the point of being raw  and bleeding from  "
CONTACT "  with the grass. she was also tested  for this and is allergic to
 ALL grasses, any ways to make a long story  short she is taking and herbal
remedy for arthritis, so I asked the lady at the  health food store if she
had any thing for itching, something that if she  licked her feet it
wouldn't hurt  her, so here is what she recommended and  I have been using it for
the last three days and  " IT WORKS " let me tell  you, Maggie has stopped
her licking and chewing  her paws, it is like a  miracle, I spray it on the
bottom of her feet between the pads and rub it in,  you can spray their feet
up to 6 times a day,  I  only did it twice a  day to start, she didn't chew
her feet at all this morning  .  it is  called   ( SKIN IRRITATION & ITCH
RELIEF ) it is made by
King Bio homeopathic Natural Medicine  It is homeopathic and you can  not
over dose them and it has NO side effects.

their web is  _www.kingbio.com_ (http://www.kingbio.com)

the lady at the store said you can give it internally or use it externally,
 she uses it on her dogs

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  ( who got  stuck behind the
couch last night again and couldn't get out, her butt is so big  she
couldn't get turned around )
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)