[Dailydrool] TRANS SAT/SUN 5-9 & 5-10...MO/IL/IN/OH/NY...5 BASSETS

Jess'e Potts...Basset Rescue bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Wed May 6 06:38:16 PDT 2009

UPDATE #1 5-6-09 ONLY 3 DAYS TO FILL THIS RUN FOR 5 WONDERFUL BASSENGERS ;0)
PLEASE CROSSPOST!!
PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST/FORWARD AND MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

We need your help to get the Happy Days Crew on the road to their awaiting
rescue. These 5 are all breeder releases from MO and due to the small nature
of the rescue they are currently with we are needing to transfer them to ABC
Basset Rescue in NY.

**please note these are breeder releases...all though they are very social
and outgoing...they all have had no formal introduction to grass, leashes,
houses, etc until the past 3 weeks....they are learning quite well but all
should be treated as they are flight risks for their safety and yours :0)
Passenger #4 is to be considered a FULL FLIGHT RISK...she is scared and
avoids human contact at all costs**
I have placed 2 drivers per leg due to the amount of hounds we have...if
your vehicle can hold all 5 please just let me know ;0)

Detailed Passenger list is below.

ALL LEGS ARE OF COURSE FLEXIBLE JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU CAN START AND
STOP :0)

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT jessie.potts at mchsi.com WITH YOUR GENEROUS OFFER
TO HELP (PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO BOARDS AS I DONT WANT TO MISS YOUR OFFER TO
HELP AS I RECEIVED DAILY DIGESTS FOR MOST BOARDS)
OR CALL 515-961-0158
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
===================================
Name:
Email:
Is this email accessible during nights or weekends or only during work days
?:
Home #:
Cell #:
Vehicle make & Model and plate #:
Meeting spot in either location if your prefer one:
====================================
This run will be monitored in it's entirety by:

Jess'e Potts
Adoption & Transport Coordinator for Hounds Haven Basset Rescue
www.houndshavenbassetresuce.com
jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
OTRA Verified
Mommy to the Basset Hound Crew: Zoey, Bella, Molly & Odi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sending Rescue:
Hounds Haven Basset Rescue
Contact Person: Jess'e Potts
Adoption & Transport Coordinator
Email; Jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
Phone #; 515-961-0158
Website: www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Receiving Rescue:
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
Contact Person: Shelly Gordon
www.nybasset.org
Email: merchandise at nybasset.org
Phone :716-656-1760
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRANSPORT ROSTER FOR SAT MAY (TH & SUN MAY 10th
**15 minute water & potty breaks have been added onto the beginning of each
leg**
===========================
Leg # 1:
St Louis, MO to Effingham, IL
1 hr 45 mins 101 miles
7:00 am to 8:45 am
FILLED THANK YOU JOHN!!!
=============================
Leg #2:
Effingham, IL to Terre haute, IN
**TIME ZONE CHANGE AS YOU CROSS INTO IN...CST to EST...GO AHEAD 1 HOUR**
1 hr 10 mins 68 miles
9:00 am to 11:10 am **EST**
DRIVER #1: NEEDED!!!!
DRIVER #2: NEEDED!!
=============================
Leg #3:
Terre Haute, IN to Indianapolis, IN
1 hr 20 mins 77 miles
11:25 am to 12:45 PM
DRIVER #1: NEEDED!!!!
DRIVER #2: NEEDED!!
===========================
Leg #4:
Indianapolis, IN to Richmond, IN
1 hr 15 mins 73 miles
1pm to 2:15 PM
DRIVER #1: NEEDED!!!!
DRIVER #2: NEEDED!!
=========================
Leg #5:
Richmond, IN to Springfield, OH
1 hr 60 miles
2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
DRIVER #1: NEEDED!!!!
DRIVER #2: NEEDED!!
=======================
Leg #6:
Springfield, OH to Westerville, OH **SUBURB OF COLUMBUS**
1 hr 10 mins 60 miles
3:45 PM to 4:55 PM
DRIVER #1: NEEDED!!!!
DRIVER #2: NEEDED!!
=======================
Leg #7:
Westerville, OH to Mansfield, OH
1 hr 5 mins 56 miles
5:10 PM to 6:15 PM
FILLED THANK YOU CATHY!!
=========================
Leg #8:
Mansfield, OH to Cleveland, OH
1 hr 30 mins 81 miles
6:30 PM to 8 PM
DRIVER #1: FILLED THANK YOU CAROL!!
DRIVER #2: NEEDED!!
==========================
OVERNIGHT IN CLEVELAND OR SURROUNDING AREAS NEEDED!!!!
**PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW HOW MANY HOUNDS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE OVERNIGHTING**

==========================
ABC BASSET HOUND RESCUE WILL BE IN CLEVELAND TO PICK UP THE WHOLE CREW!!
END TRANSPORT...ALL DOGS ARE SAFE WITH RESCUE!!

Passenger List:
#1 **CAN BE CRATED WITH #2**
NAME: Arthur aka Fonzie
Breed/Description: Basset Hound
Gender: Male
Age: 1 year DOB 5-5-08
Size/Weight: 35-40 lbs
Spayed/Neutered: YES
* UTD on age appropriate vaccs: yes
* ORIGINAL rabies certificate: YES!!
* ORIGINAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE: YES!!
General health: Great!!
OK with dogs: yes
OK with cats: Yes!!
Temperament/Personality (be specific): Very social outgoing little boy..
wants to play play play!!
Special needs/behavioral problems: None
Housebroken: NO!!
Crate trained: Yes!!
Travels well in vehicle: Yes...we have had them crated and uncrated in
vehicle and he has done well both times ;0)
Walks on leash: No...has no idea what it is!
Items traveling with (add/remove items as needed): Vet records, collars &
leashes
To be provided by driver: fresh water, water bowl, and crate if you require
one!!
Photolink: http://s295.photobucket
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/Transports/?action=view&current=Arthurfonz
e.jpg
Rescue to Rescue Transfer!!

#2: **CAN BE CRATED WITH #1**
NAME: warren aka Potsie
Breed/Description: Basset Hound
Gender: Male
Age: 1 year DOB 4-16-08
[...]
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/Transports/?action=view&current=HappyDaysC
ew2Warren-Potsie.jpg
Rescue to Rescue Transfer!!

#3: **CAN BE CRATED WITH #4**
NAME: Jenny
Breed/Description: Basset Hound
Gender: Female
Age: Aprox 2-3 years
Size/Weight: 35-40 lbs
Spayed/Neutered: YES
* UTD on age appropriate vaccs: yes
* ORIGINAL rabies certificate: YES!!
* ORIGINAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE: YES!!
General health: Great!!
OK with dogs: yes
OK with cats: Yes!!
Temperament/Personality (be specific): She is outgoing and bubbly...feels
most comfotable in the pack setting!
Special needs/behavioral problems: None
Housebroken: NO!!
Crate trained: Yes!!
Travels well in vehicle: Yes...we have had them crated and uncrated in
vehicle and she has done well both times ;0)
Walks on leash: No...has no idea what it is!
Items traveling with (add/remove items as needed): Vet records, collars &
leashes
To be provided by driver: fresh water, water bowl, and crate if you require
one!!
Photolink: http://s295.photobucket
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/Transports/?action=view&current=HappyDaysC
ewJennie.jpg
Rescue to Rescue Transfer!!

#4: **SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FLIGHT RISK** **CAN BE CRATED WITH #3**
NAME: Joanie
Breed/Description: Basset Hound
Gender: Female
Age: Aprox 2-3 years
Size/Weight: 35-40 lbs
Spayed/Neutered: YES
* UTD on age appropriate vaccs: yes
* ORIGINAL rabies certificate: YES!!
* ORIGINAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE: YES!!
General health: Great!!
OK with dogs: yes
OK with cats: Yes!!
Temperament/Personality (be specific): SHE IS HIGHLY SCARED OF ALL HUMAN
CONTACT....SHE WILL TRY TO AVOID YOU IN ANY MANNER!!!
Special needs/behavioral problems: SHE IS HIGHLY SCARED OF ALL HUMAN CONTACT
..SHE WILL TRY TO AVOID YOU IN ANY MANNER!!!
Housebroken: NO!!
Crate trained: Yes!!
Travels well in vehicle: Yes...we have had them crated and uncrated in
vehicle and she has done well both times...she will just find somewhere to
hide and not move from that spot...prefers to be with the pack!!
Walks on leash: No...has no idea what it is!
Items traveling with (add/remove items as needed): Vet records, collars &
leashes
To be provided by driver: fresh water, water bowl, and crate if you require
one!!
Photolink: http://s295.photobucket
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/Transports/?action=view&current=Joanie
jpg
Rescue to Rescue Transfer!!

#5:
NAME: Marion
Breed/Description: Basset Hound
Gender: Female
Age: Aprox 6-7 years
Size/Weight: 35-40 lbs
Spayed/Neutered: YES
* UTD on age appropriate vaccs: yes
* ORIGINAL rabies certificate: YES!!
* ORIGINAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE: YES!!
General health: Great!!
OK with dogs: yes
OK with cats: Yes!!
Temperament/Personality (be specific): She is a sweet laid back girl....a
little shy at first but comes around :0)
Special needs/behavioral problems: She is shy at first but comes around to a
gentle touch and a warm voice!!!
Housebroken: NO!!
Crate trained: Yes!!
Travels well in vehicle: Yes...we have had them crated and uncrated in
vehicle and she has done well both times
Walks on leash: No...has no idea what it is!
Items traveling with (add/remove items as needed): Vet records, collars &
leashes
To be provided by driver: fresh water, water bowl, and crate if you require
one!!
Photolink: http://s295.photobucket
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/Transports/?action=view&current=HappyDaysC
ew3Marion.jpg
Rescue to Rescue Transfer!!