[Dailydrool] WARNING-graphic pictures

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed May 6 08:01:21 PDT 2009

Huggie Bear here!

Sigh...once again as the basset social season begins I feel it necessary to warn against the hazards of extreme pawctioning.  Most of you will remember the pictures of me last year on the way home from the BW riding on top of Auntie Amanda's suitcase on top of the boxes of pawction prizes on top of the seat...well, you get the idea.  Well, apparently last year's warning has fallen on deaf ears in our case.  Maybe the slave's ears are simply too small to get the message.  Anyhoo, I am posting the link to this year's pictures in an attempt to help other hounds heading to other events this year.  Ironically, this year there were no big appliances to haul home just lots and lots of smaller items.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm131/sgmoose/BW%2008/