[Dailydrool] not to be left out of the act....

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Wed May 6 11:28:54 PDT 2009

Buford Update:  so far so good.  Symptoms have been under control for
a couple of days now....not that I'm not nervous or anything when I'm
at work during the day but so far, so good.

But apparently Della felt a little left out of all the attention so in
order to make up for it I had the pleasure (gack) of cleaning up/out a
ruptured sebaceous cyst this morning. It was on one of her ear flaps
and I noticed something white that was dried on her outer ear as she
was heading upstairs.  I caught up with her as she jumped onto the
bed, took hold of her ear to "brush off" whatever the dried white
stuff was and the nasty thing blew up in my hands!  ...and she just
laid there like such a sweetheart as I used warm compresses to draw
out the goop and blood.

She's fine but I feel like I've been stuck in a doggie episode of
"HOUSE" for the last week!

Drool to all in need; snooters to everyone

--heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat