[Dailydrool] Update on Annie the abused basset hound

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:47:24 PDT 2009

Another day in court, another delay. Randall Treadway's case hsa been
continued to June 3. That's his deadline for a plea. Clearly Treadway's
lawyer is hoping to delay this case until no one cares anymore. So we have
to let them know we do care about what was done to Annie. Call
the Washington County (Tenn.) District Attorney's office and let them know
this matters and you want the D.A. to be aggressive in pursuing this. The
numbers are 423-753-5020 or 4232-434-6840. Don't let Treadway get away with
this. And we have happy news tonight: Annie has a forever home. She will be
staying with her foster mom, Janet Winn, forever. Janet has put the spark
back in Annie's eyes and nursed her wounds, physical and emotional. Annie
and Janet have bonded. and they need to stay together. So we have a happy
ending for Annie. Let's be sure Randall Treadway gets the ending he
deserves, too. Call the D.A.

Leanne Potts
President
Belly Rubs Basset Rescue