[Dailydrool] Cakie and Petunia keep begging.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed May 6 23:13:50 PDT 2009

Hmmmn. It is awfully quiet. Yes, it is 2AM and we are listening for the not
so gentle WOOF of Taco and feyfey who psychically woof us about our
responsiblities to the paw hounds. That is probably because she slave has
just finished sending out woofle numbers.....she started late....but we are
scared. She slave is going to see Aunt Sandy which means we can't get
requests for numbers out till she gets back....as in Monday......oh dear.
That means feyfey and Taco will be on us for three nights straight.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

OhmidawG. We are scared. The only thing we can think of to do is to tell
them it would be better to WOOF the Aunties and Uncles who haven't bought
tickets...you know who you are! You have petted feyfey, been woofed by Taco,
given me a cookie and someday will be Petunia's Aunties and Uncles,
too....or you have not done any of those things and really should have cause
we like lots of family...and there really is some major good basset crap.
Come on houndies. Look your slaves in the eye and tell them that you need
your picture woodburned or that a sundial would look good on your table.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

...and picture how COLD it is in Mishgun in the winter. If ya don't help the
paw hounds out ya will be freeeeezing homeless hounds, out in the ice and
snow with their ears being whipped by the lake winds.........till they
huddle up with frost on their flews.........we gotta help em.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Maybe Yola Bean will work on the slave to get busy when she gets to
Seattle....but what we really NEED is a stack of orders for woofle tickets
waiting for her when she gets back. That would make feyfey happy!

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Thanks for listening.

Cakiemom and Petuniadaughter