[Dailydrool] new puppy and drooling

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:47:25 PDT 2009

I agree do not rip out carpets and start an entire house remodel because of
drool!  NO NEED! Before you know it you will be loving the drool and it will
not even matter!

Santana didn't drool until he was 1yr ish, his drool never lands anywhere
unless he drinks water other then that it is on his jaw where he can stay
wet and stinky! hehehe He has 2 towels that I use to dry it off especially
when it is hot out or else it gets really stinky and he will scratch it!
His drool is very liquid in consistency.

However...

His 7mth old sister Lilly Rose Oh my doGness!  She drools BIG TIME.  Since
we got her back in April she is a drooling machine.  When we eat dinner or
her dinner is being made it is hanging on each side of her flappers! hehe
That stuff will hang and get about 4 inches long hanging there.  It is
hilarious! I have carpet in the living room and pergo in the kitchen and
halls.  I don't flinch at it I think it is CUTE!!!  It does not get on her
jaw though it will drip at some point or she will wipe it on our leg.
Her drool is very thick in consistency!

I never knew drool would differ hehe

Your best bet is to invest in a carpet cleaner, with  puppy house training
and drool ....that is the best investment!

We wish you well with your new pup!  can't wait to see pictures

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face