[Dailydrool] MBR WADDLE SHIRTS LAST CHANCE!!

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Thu May 7 15:17:42 PDT 2009

Tomorrow, Friday, is the last day to order your Waddle T Shirts to have them
in time for the Waddle NEXT WEEK NO RAIN!!  You can do that from our web
page www.michiganbassetrescue.org   In fact, we will be closing our online
shop on Saturday until sometime after the Waddle Weekend. This Saturday we
are packing it all up in the trailer so we're ready for NEXT WEEKEND NO
RAIN!!

Order your shirts today!! Sizes are starting to become limited. Only a few
mediums left.

There are *86* rooms booked at our headquarters hotel!! Sounds like a MAJOR
Basset PAWTY to ME!!!

NO RAIN!! STOMP STOMP!!

SEE YOU SOON!!
Melissa