[Dailydrool] tick removal 2

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:37:10 PDT 2009

When I was tracking with Mitchell we used to go to several fields that were
HEAVILY infested with ticks. I don't remember when Frontline first came out
but I had friends who would not use it because it hadn't been around long
enough. I used it on Mitchell. The field was about 45 minutes from home.
What I discovered was that by the time we got home the ticks that had
climbed aboard were abandoning the ship and were in various stages of
permament demise. Never once did I find a tick actually attached to
Mitchell. Me, yes.

MomPerson