[Dailydrool] My Day Off (one hour)

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:04:19 PDT 2009

Slept in. (Till 7)

Conley wait wait I'm going to feed you wait wait come on get in your crate
Conley no no, not that one that's---Nigel! NIGEL LET HIM GO! Conley over
here over here in your cra goooooood boy here's your foooooowch. Nigel,
Llewis in your crates good boys, Cooper come eat. Cooper come eat.
Cooper....you don't want it?Ok you miss breakfass
ok EVERYBODY OUTSIDE Conley comeon lets goout, Nigel, Llewis come
on,everyone finishedNIGELGETOFF THE COUNTER, Conley get off the counter
Eberybody outside!! Conley get off the counter! Conley outside outside hurry
NONONONNOTINTHEHOUSEOUgooooooodboy here'sa treaoooowwwwccch.

Ok while they do their stuff outside I'll get the coffee
barkbarkbarkbarkbark
Ok EVERYONE IN, treets,come get treets, treets everybody ....Cooper,
Nigel,Llewis,Conleeooowch. You boys go lay down awhile.
Three minutes of growling and shuffling around,
two minutes of  mumbling and listening to dog beds being fluffled, flounced,
moved and shoved about.

Five minutes of total silence. SILENCE? WHOA!!!

CONLEY!!! That's the newspaper!! How did you get that you had to have....oh
god, gotten up onto the stair.....ok ok we'll put this baby gate here
instead of there--No No, Conley come out there! Conley come.Conley come. Let
go of the computer cord, LET GO *CONLEY!!!* Good boy. No, no treats.NO I
said NO treats not,....ok here then: Llewis, Nigel, Cooper, Conyeoouch!!
Here you guys come lay down. Good boys, yes, that's right....

But, DadPerson gets up and that's the end of my quiet part of the
day....that first hour.....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper