[Dailydrool] What to do for Dog who Licks foot

Heather Davis heishmanh at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 19:56:24 PDT 2009

Hello,

Frist Drool to all in need, and Thanks for all the help on what to use on my new laminate floors..The vinigar water sure works well, and I now know how much vinigar to use so my house doesn't smell like a pickle factory..LOL..

Anyway we have a new problem. For the last few days Molly has been licking her feet and now it is really red and just yuck looking.. I have given her Benidryl thinking it was an allergy to the fresh cut grass.  But she continues to lick.  Any ideas?

Heather