[Dailydrool] Buford---update (a good thing)

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Fri May 8 02:46:13 PDT 2009

While we still don't know the cause of all that the boy went through
last week, his symptoms seem to be under control with only a couple
gagging/air gulping moments that last about 3-5 seconds and then he
calms down.

But something else has changed a little--in a good way.  I was just
enjoying my first cup of coffee before I have dart out of the house
and I was disturbed by Buford barking in the living room.  Nothing
out of the ordinary except that for the first time in I'm not sure
how many years my 10 1/2 year old medical mystery, "I'll eat anything
not nailed down and if it is nailed down I'll eat around the nail"
baby boy was doing the Basset 500 with his sister!

A massive spurt of "feeling better" was quite enjoyable to
watch.....I just hope it lasts!

--heidi (Stay well everyone because our checkbook is barren)
--buford (What's all the fuss about a little gas?!  So what if I
looked like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day balloon.)
--della  (Why is he chasing me?! He NEVER chases me!)
--guinness the cat (Anyone want the bird I just killed?  It's on the
deck.)