[Dailydrool] Holly's surgery and GABR

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 04:29:14 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,
Hollyberry came through her spay with flying colors, she now also has deeply cleaned ears, normal blood work and a microchip. She would say "fank yuz fur the droolz."

Also, we (well, I am) considering (will be) adding a second Basset for a playmate/big brother for Hollyberry. I have been looking at all the rescues on the Guardian Angel Basset Rescue here in Illinois.  My husband has been less the excited. Last night, however, I had the rescue pages pulled up and just kept showing him pictures....he was vulnerable because Holly was still at the vetspital and he was missing her. My birthday is coming up....what do you think, a good present?

Bev, I have had a little second thoughts though after reading about you morning with the gang....go Conley.

Snooters, Maggie Honnold
Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm