[Dailydrool] books

tmarshall at whc.net tmarshall at whc.net
Fri May 8 05:15:51 PDT 2009

When the ABC Slobber shop was selling the book by Tom Schreck, a Duffy
Dombrowski mystery, I purchased all three of his books. I was introduced
to a basset hound by the name of Allah King, known by Al. The author
really knows the basset hound. The antics of Al will have you in the floor
rolling, laughing out loud, and having fond memories of the stories of
Homer eating all the goodies that he was known for.
So, if you haven't gotten your books, go to the Slobber shop and get the
books. They are worth the money, the story is good and Al is just
priceless. The author has done a great job with him.
Terry and the hounds. Home to the Rio Trio.