[Dailydrool] jade locked out

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri May 8 06:06:51 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all who need . Safe journey drool for Daisy / Ernie /
Princess Fiona and Nudgie to the bridge. We will light a candle for you
all and keep the slaves and your brothers and sisters in our prayers.

Have just finished catching up on two weeks drool , things have been
quiet at the office as I was only expected back in the office the third
week in May by my clients .

We have lots of Ticks in our area the neighbor lost 2 furbabies to tick
bite fever. They were Shar Pei's.  Jade loves digging under the hedges
on our walks and they both love rolling in the grass in the fields. They
use frontline and we have had no problem with ticks remaining on their
bodies.

Jade was locked out of the house by the lady who takes care of them
yesterday afternoon and even though it was raining she did not go on to
the patio or the out house she sat outside the back door with Justin
inside on the other side of the security gate.

Both were rather stressed out with the situation so have forgotten about
extra walks and not talking to me. Which is just as well

As all walks this week end will be shorter as I will be going to the
office on Saturday till about 11.00 and William has a meeting at 14.00
and we will also be busy on Sunday.

It was Jade's stubborn streak which caused her to be locked out and went
flat basset when asked to come in when Johanna had to leave. In dealing
with her stubbornness I am probably making the mistake of picking her up
and carrying her to where she should be either at home or on walks. We
will have to make time to sort this out as not every one would be able
to pick her up.

A happy mother's Day to all the four legged and two legged mothers hope
you are all spoilt rotten.

Slaves Johnathan and William

Justin them ticks had better stay away

Jade I am a woman and I have every right to be a prima donna