[Dailydrool] Dog (& c at t) Food coupons

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Fri May 8 08:20:16 PDT 2009

I have coupons for Science Diet dog and c at t<mailto:c at t> food. One $3 off dry dog food and  one for $2 off 6-13oz cans. Also $2 off dry c at t<mailto:c at t> food and a buy 3 get 1 free coupon for canned c at t<mailto:c at t> food. Expiration date 8/31/09. If anyone can use them email me off list and I'll send them to you

I also have 2 coupons for Purina Dog Chow, all varieties. One for $1.50 off and one for $1 off. I'll send those to someone. These expire 5/24/09.

Maybe we can start up some sort of coupon exchange to somehow raise some money. Any idears?

I also need the address & who to send old jewelry too. I've got a bunch of stuff I was just gonna toss.

Thanks-
Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets