[Dailydrool] drool on film

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 15:38:17 PDT 2009

On the subject of drool, we always have high production around here.
I don't get to post often enough lately, but we are sending some to the soldier's wife, and we wish no cancer and speedy recovery.
I am sure I am missing some, but please know that whenever there is a request, I gently ask my hounds to send it, even if I don't get to post about it.
I have a picture of Pierre in drool production.  I was trying to take a picture of him in his snood when he first got it, and I was holding a treat to get his attention for the shot... ergo, drool on film.  As always, I am always willing to share my photos, but you will have to email me off list, as I don't have photobucket or any of those sites that for which I can create a link. One of these days I will set it up, but for now, it will have to wait.
Hugs to everyone,
Jackie and the herd