[Dailydrool] Holly's homecoming

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 16:14:11 PDT 2009

Got our little girl home this evening, picked her up on my way home from the clinic. She wouldn't look at me all the way home. First thing she did was pee on the living room floor, but in true Basset owner form, I took that as a good sign....bahhhhhhhh.

She has sniffed the entire house, the fenced back yard, all the cats butts, the refrigerator vege drawer (given a carrot, of course), her cage and the pile of dirty clothing on the floor in the bedroom. Currently she is asleep on the bed with foot on my leg while I waste time on the computer.

This has been as tough as one of the kids having surgery or babies.  At least when that happened as a nurse I was part of it...this one I was on the sideline. Boy, does she look thin. We are really glad to have her home.

Maggie Honnold and Hollyberry (what's the big deal anyway?)