[Dailydrool] FINAL DAYS -- AHROOO Raffle to Benefit BROOD

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Fri May 8 16:28:41 PDT 2009

This is my final WOOF about our big AHROOO Raffle to Benefit BROOD (Basset
Rescue of Old Dominion). Ticket sales end Monday at midnight, so just a
couple days more to buy your WINNING ticket.

Prizes include a Pawtographed Copy of DEER AINT PEGGY: Letters of Advice and
Life's Observations from a 14-Year-Old Basset Hound -- double inscribed by
Bob Blanchard AND Sherlock -- so it's doubly special), the ultra-rare BASSET
BOOGIE framed print and BASSET BOOGIE mug (to start your day with a smile).
And we have one final chance to make your pup a cover-dog with a custom
edition of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO.

Tickets are ONLY $1 and ALL proceeds go directly to BROOD. Check out the
details and see photos of the fun items here: www.fortheloveofdog.net/raffle

Don't forget... you get 5 BONUS tickets for every 20 you buy; 2 BONUS
tickets for every 10. BUT it only takes ONE ticket to win, so woof and
waddle on over to get yours NOW. Imagine how great it would be to win a
special collectible for you or for your Secret Pawtner or a special
doggie-loving friend.

Super slurps and THANKS to those who've purchased tickets! And GOOD LUCK!

Daisy Mae & Toby (pledge pawcurement partners)
www.fortheloveofdog.net/raffle