[Dailydrool] "Farewell To Arm(s) (Chair) "

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Fri May 8 20:30:04 PDT 2009

Our Zeke Claude Von Dog  has some quirky quirks for sure. He loves to run up to his chair (an old stuffed recliner that was soon known as his) at a full charge , leap into it , bounce once and then settle in to the usual circling two or three times before relaxing for nap number whatever. A few nights ago , he came in, charged and jumped only to land on the arm and have it hit the floor totally bottoming out. He had a total look of dismay, but stayed laying on the arm as if to say "Well if I have to I can get used to this". He did not want to give up his chair! We had to sneak it out for collection, and he is still looking around for it. Poor Zeke has been temporarily forced into being a floor lounger. So a moment of silence in memory of Zeke's recliner and so "Farewell  To Arm(s) Chair......... Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets