[Dailydrool] Have you pawcured YOUR woofle tickets yet?

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 06:30:45 PDT 2009

time is running out! 'tis Ms.Brandy woofin at ya. If she slave knew I was encouraging folks to buy tickets for the sundial or the needlepoint pillow that she's hoping to win she'd be throwing a fit!

Cakiemom and Petuniakid have put together a very nice woofle...

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

All the moolah will go to the mishgun bassets in need. Myself as well as Cakie and Petunia have never been homeless~ but my beloved Sir Boxer and Nudgieourluv both were. They found loving homes for the rest of their days because folks raised moolah to help them get there. Both of them would have been sent to the bridge long ago and would never have had their own couches...<sniff>

I know moolah is tight for the hoomans now- but us bassets have no way of earning it ourselves...would you PLEASE buy some woofle tickets? Just $5 will get ya some. Skip just one stop at the fast food place this week. You can send paypal or checks.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Auntie Dawn is visiting Auntie Sandy- they're going to hear Mathis do his stuff- but she will

send out ticket numbers when she gets home this weekend. Let's fill her maibox full of requests- she's had a couple fun days- she can pull an all-nighter for the bassets!

DO IT FOR THE BASSETS!

I am old~ but am still pawfectly capable of howling for bassets in need- BUY YOUR WOOFLE TICKETS NOW!!

droolies and Happy Mother's day to all my aunties, Ms.Brandy and Elvis too ( who was a rescue long ago)

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html