[Dailydrool] last minute pledge item for MBR

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 07:10:34 PDT 2009

I have listed a handmade sweater on houndsbay for our mishgun pledge. This will only run for 3 days as time is short. My sister hand knitted and designed this- there are only a few in existence and they are all slightly different- this really is one of a kind and you won't be in a room where everone else is wearing the same thing :) I can accept checks, good old fashioned money and paypal in any denomination or form ( credit, debit etc).

The one at BW pawction sold for nearly $300 so bid now and you can get a great deal! This sweater is great all year round and I've been told about some 'envy' issues by those that own one.

thankful droolies, Angelika

here's the link:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1242137063