[Dailydrool] Only 5 Days left to bid on Michigan Basset Rescue's Online Auction

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Sat May 9 09:35:28 PDT 2009

Only 5 Days Left to Bid Online...Online Auction Ends May 13th and this same
auction will go live at our Waddle 2009 Friday Nights Pawction on May
15th....If you aren't going to be at the live pawction get your bids in now
and we will do the absentee bidding for you,,,

Michigan Basset Rescue is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to
bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the
more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.

The Opportunity to have YOUR basset on the 2010 Waddle Shirt!!..

Last year in 2008, Lola had the highest bid and she is featured on this
year's 2009 Waddle T-shirt!

In 2010, we could be seeing your wonderful Basset on Hound on the MBR Waddle
Shirts!

Bid Early! Bid Often

Wine Package consisting of 2005 Shiraz Wine (from South Australia)
Autographed by Red Wing NHL Hall of Famer Igor Larionov from his "Slap Shot"
Line of Select Wines Plus 2 Wine Glasses and Basset Hound Wine Cork...Lets
get the maximum bids you want for this item at our live auction

Basset Jewelry....ONE of a kind and very rare finds for Basset Jewelry
lovers! Now is the time to bid because MBR's Online auction is closing May
13th and this auction will go live on the May 15th. If you want your bids
counted at the live auction, then get those bids online ASAP.

New Basset Lamp! Made for the Michigan Basset Rescue Auction only!

Beautiful Basset Brass Bookends-Donated by Tri State Basset Rescue...These
are a must have for any basset lover

This year will be a special section called "Basset Rescue" for helping with
buying heartworm pills, paying for shots, helping with our vet bills.

Gretchen Creations created a beautiful Waddle 2009 3D Basset Plaster
Portrait just for Michigan Basset Rescue's 2009 Auction.

http://www.gretchenscreations.com/

Please see this wonderful piece of art under New Items or Basset
Collectibles

See ya soon

Bonnie, Karl, Miss Maggie, Miss Lucy, Louie and Miss Nellie Bellie (not a
foster anymore)