[Dailydrool] another montana moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:35:06 PDT 2009

just given a huge huge box of BEANIE BABIES.   dozens are in box and i
have not counted how many, but a computer/screen and tower size box is
filled!  I pulled 2 from the top out to give you an example of what each
one is...and all of them are individually wrapped in zip bags.  first
one:  1.   Ty Beanie orignial baby_ DERBY  retired.  it was marked from
the person who donated the entire box $10.00._
I know nothing about Beanie Babies and have a few here of Bassets I just
love. 2nd one is named  MEL...retired...grey with short ears and cute
nose .. Kahwaha bear or ??  tagged 1996...etc etc

WHAT A TREAT TO TAKE EACH ONE OUT AND SEE WHAT IS THERE..BUT:  can
anyone tell me anything about Beanie BAbies and how to sell them to
benefit our rescue?  I am sure there is BAssets in there, too.
THANKYOU for any replies.  It would be appreciated.

Many buckets of healing drool to all those who need some help....my own
family has its hardships as of late, too.     My son just got dx
DIABETES....and my infant grandson just had major surgery.    So,
blessings to all of you in your time of sorrow, or your time of just
needing a little cheer...BLESSINGS AND BUCKETS OF HEALING DROOL  TO YOU.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
Email: bassetrescuemt at gmail.com