[Dailydrool] Worse than drool

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sat May 9 16:49:09 PDT 2009

This may be way gross, but we don't have drool, we have dog snot. Chester has no tear duct function and
allergies. Eye drops for his eyes make him blow snot-- which, trust me, is much worse than drool. So, I
have the solution. It cleans walls, It cleans floors. This morning, I used it to clean my dog door
flap which had that brown icky stuff that collects after awhile. I had a white linoleum floor at my old house
before I put in tile. There was one spot where our Cujo ATB always laid that was kind of black. I would
mop the floor with Mr. Clean or whatever, but that one area was always kind of gray.. One day, I decided to try Dow Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner. My son came home and said " Wow, how did you get the floor to be WHITE?"  I spray the walls-- if you want you can put a towel on the floor so it doesn't get
on the floor (I have Wilsonart flooring and it isn't good on that). And then wipe down with a wet cloth.
Drool is one swipe. The dog snot is 2 or 3 applications of bubbles, but it does come off. I use it on tile,
(do a small area at a time and rinse, it can get slick) and everything. I even have used it to clean the leather
seats in my car. If you have grungy lawn furniture, one of those sponges with a scrubbly thing on one side
and Scrubbing Bubbles cleans it right up. I don't work for Dow and this is not a paid advertisement. I just really think the stuff is fantastic.

Marilyn Briggs