[Dailydrool] Puppy pics

Rosemary Ryan r2 at seanet.com
Sat May 9 16:45:08 PDT 2009

Hi Droolers,

A few days ago, Sylvie invited you to write me if you want to get
pictures of my new basset puppies. Several people sent me an e-mail
asking to be added to the list. For some reason, my ISP's spam filter
trapped all but one of those e-mails, so I'm not sure that I've actually
seen messages from everyone who wrote. If you got a puppy e-card from me
today, then I've added you to the list. If you did not, then I did not
receive your message and ask that you write me again.  (Hope it works
this time.)

The pups are 10 days old today. At this age, life can be summed up as
eat, sleep, pee, poop. But my oh my, they are so very cute doing it.

Rosemary Ryan
HeavenScent Bassets
Seattle