[Dailydrool] Rat-Face Ruby Soap Op. and Handbag

Richlyn barmolina at wildblue.net
Sun May 10 13:34:10 PDT 2009

I am certainly enjoying the ongoing episodes of "Harley's vagrant girlfriend
.  She may be several things, but I'm thinking dumb is not one of them.   I
hope she and Bill can work out their differences and all will be well.  One
of my favorite things is fur friends that take it upon themselves to arrange
their own social circles.  One of our neighbor's dogs , Doc, decided here
was better than home, so through various stages he eventually got moved over
here.   Anywhere I am, so is Doc--- I call him "Faithful to a Fault".  I was
telling my nephew Doc's nickname and he said, "He wasn't to his first owner"

Also, I wanted to comment that "Daniellesoriginals" has a  custom painted
handbag on Houndsbay.   I won the bid on a custom painted welcome sign, and
can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with it.   I sent a picture of
Molly and Danielle captured her completely.  Not only is it a good likeness,
it actually captured Molly' individual character.   I'm encouraging anyone
who would like a professional quality individualized handbag to get to
Hounds bay and bidbidbid.  You won't be disappointed!!

Richlyn

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (6.0.0.19 - 10.004.025).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/