[Dailydrool] Happy Mother's Day

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun May 10 15:48:06 PDT 2009

This is Abby Gale (the only one that uses spell check) reporting in.
The Dog House Gang wanna wish all the Momma's
Happy Mother's Day!

Though I know we houndies don't always seem to notice all that
you do for us we do know who loves us.  This is just some of the things
we love about our Basset Slaves.

You make sure we have a nice place to sleep, even if it means you have no room in the bed.
You never let us go hungry even if it means you do.
You care more about our health than your own.  We go to the doc before you do.
Even when you are in your worse mood you take the time to give us a belly rub and kisses.
No matter how much we chew or destroy  you still smile when you think of us.
You brag and talk about us any chance you get.
You are easily entertained by Alligator Wrestling and the Basset 500.
You cry and keep our memories close to your heart when our time comes to journey on.
But most of all.... You love and accept us for the unique,
quirky and sometimes stubborn hounds we are.

Happy Mother's Day!  Thank you for loving us.

Abby Gale of The Dog House Gang