[Dailydrool] Maggie's "Gotcha" Day

Jessica Mackey jesslyn714 at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 03:21:32 PDT 2009

It's been one year today since I brought Miss Maggie Mae home from the pound. In a year, she has gained a much needed 15 pounds, had her teeth cleaned, learned to play and has gotten over her separation anxiety. She has brought so much joy to our home this year! I treated her with some soft food tonight, biscuits, and a new toy. I just can't imagine life without this special girl. I hope there are many more hilarious years to come.

Happy Gotcha Day Maggie!

Peace Love & Drool,

Jessica and Maggie Mae- Glendale, Arizona