[Dailydrool] LAST CALL CAKIE and PETUNIA'S WOOFLE FOR MISHGUN BASSET RESCUE....and RUSTY'S BUTTONS

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 11 06:02:46 PDT 2009

It is us. Our she slave has returned. She found a few orders for woofle
tickets, and will finish sending the numbers tonight! (She got home at 1
AM......from Mathising with Auntie Sandy, they got up at 5 AM near
Vancouver, us is in NJ)....who bought woofle tickets....didn't want to mess
up the orders....by the time she petted us she did a couple but was fallin
over.)

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

AHEM. Absolutely last call for Woofle tickets. There are a lot of you who
have NOT taken a chance on the following:

      Fendi Bubble Watch

      Solid Brass Sundial

      I POD SHUFFLE

      Embroidered Tote Bag or Purse

      Exclusive PURPLE BoardWaddle 2009 XL Sweatshirt

      Chrome Bones Collar

      Art Tile

      Forever Queen Feyfey button and Box of Nudgie and Pwincess Annie
Matches

      Woodburning of your hound on a lazy susan

      Needle Point Basset Pillow

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

This is GOOD STUFFS. We have pawted with it to help the paw hounds of
Mishgun Basset Rescue......and are in dire risk of being disgraced by the
pledges we have to take to Mishgun. Sooooo...one more time, please helps
us....and take a chance on getting some serious good basset crap or a watch
you know you can't afford to buy.......some of the basset crap, like the
sundial, the purple shirt and the lazy susan is stuff you can't buy just
anywhere.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Feyfey- Taco Bell....one last round of woofing at the folk. GOT TO BUY THEM
BY MIDNIGHT, EASTERN TIME, TONIGHT!!  REALLY. WE MEAN IT.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Cakie and Petunia

...and me RUSTY. Buy a WFI button. He slave is making more
today..........every volunteer to every rescue needs one. WFI We're IDIOTS.
(but grateful ones!)  $11 paypal to bassetslave at comcast.net