[Dailydrool] when a slave goes to the bridge

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:59:01 PDT 2009

I know we've discussed many times whether our hounds know when a pack member
leaves for the bridge. Not having experienced that yet (thank doG!) I
believe they do know based on the posts by many of you.

My question is whether you think they know when their slaves leave? We lost
a good friend in a car accident Friday morning. She was heading home from
work and we're pretty sure she fell asleep at the wheel. We are all
extremely sad but my mind keeps going to her dog, Brutus. He is a very sweet
pitbull and has always played well with Cow and Ru. My two always know when
I should be getting home from work and they go wait by the door. I cannot
imagine what Brutus felt when Melissa never came home. I'm sure his world is
in disarray right now, people coming by to see her mom, boyfriend, etc and I
just wondered what you guys thought. Does he know? Also, could you please
send some heart healing drool his way and just this direction in general. A
lot of people are missing Melissa this week.

Xoxo,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert
San Diego, Ca